Under the Erasmus + program, the International Credit Mobility component, signed between Mondragon University, Spain, and the University College of Business for the period 2020-2023, calls for applications for bachelor’s students at the Faculty of Economics for the first semester, academic year 2022-2023, as follows:
– 1 Bachelor students for the academic year 2022-2023;
Students must have:
– Very good knowledge of English, level B2 and fluency in Spanish;
– Good academic performance;
– Desire and willingness to benefit from this study program.
Who can apply:
Students who are attending the first and second year in the Bachelor Program in Economics at the Faculty of Economics KUB.
Study opportunities are the Autumn Semester 2022 – 2023 according to a Program scheduled by Mondragon University in Spain.
A Transcript of the courses taken will be issued no later than 4-5 weeks after the end of the evaluation period.
The student contact person will be the Erasmus + Program Coordinator for the host students at the University will be: Mrs. Dorleta Agiriano Gorostiza with e-mail address: [email protected]
Selection criteria: (according to importance)
- Academic merit, average grade of studies completed so far over 8.5
- Possess good knowledge of English language at least equivalent to level B2 as the daily language spoken during the study period will be developed in English.
The required documents in this first stage of expression of interest for the application are:
- Application form
- Motivation letter
- The selection of candidates is done by the Erasmus + Commission in the framework of the Regulation for the Implementation of Inter-Institutional Agreements under the Erasmus + Program KA107 International Credit Mobility.
- The application form for expression of interest should be submitted to the e-mail address: e: [email protected] – Erasmus + ICM Program Coordinator at KUB.
- The documentation must be submitted by 15/04/2022
- Winning candidates will be notified at their email address.
University College of Business Wishes You Success!