Within the framework of the Erasmus+ program, the International Credit Mobility component, signed between the Ljubljana School of Business, in Ljubljana, Slovenia and the University College of Business, open the call for application of Bachelor and Master students of the second semester at the Faculty of Economics for the academic year 2022-2023, as follows:
- 1 students from the Bachelor cycle for the academic year 2022-2023;
- 1 students from the Master cycle for the academic year 2022-2023
Criteria for application
Students must have:
- Very good knowledge of the English language, level B2;
- Good academic performance;
- Proof of knowledge of the English language or the language of the host country
- A letter of motivation with arguments for studying abroad, and how mobility would contributes to his/her academic progress,).
- CV in English
- Desire and willingness to benefit from this study program.
Who can apply:
- Students who are following the second year in the Bachelor Program in Economics and the first year in Business Management at the UCB, Faculty of Economics.
- Scholarship opportunities are for Spring Semester 2022 – 2023 according to a Program scheduled by the Ljubljana School of Business in Slovenia.
- The learning process (lectures) will take place during the period: End of January – End of May 2023
- A Transcript of Record will be issued no later than 4-5 weeks after the evaluation period has ended.
- The contact person at the host University for Erasmus student of UCB will be the Coordinator of the Erasmus + Program, Mrs. Katarina Aškerc Zadravec, with e-mail address: [email protected]
Selection criteria are:
- Evaluation of the motivation letter (on the basis of the motivation letter, the candidate can receive up to 2 points),
- Submission date of the application (candidate can receive up to 1 point),
- Grand Point Average (candidate can get up to 1 point),
- Proof of knowledge of foreign languages
- Interview (candidate can get up to 1 point),
The necessary documents in this first phase for the application are:
- The application form
- Motivational letter
The beneficiaries of this Mobility programme will receive financial aid as follow:
- The monthly scholarship is 800 EUR,
- The travel allowance is 275
I’d like to notify you:
- The selection of students will be made according to The Regulation for the Implementation of Inter-institutional Agreements in the Framework of the Erasmus + KA107 International Credit Mobility Program
- The Application Form must be submitted to the E-mail address: [email protected]
- The documentation must be submitted by 12/10/2022
- Winning candidates will be notified on their email address.
- ATTENTION: The student must choose those subjects at the host university, which he would attend at UCB during the semester in which the mobility will be carried out.
- Students who apply for mobility will take full responsibility for not selected credits due to changes in study programs between UCB and the host university.
- To complete the registration process, please download and complete the Application Form!
University College of Business wish you luck!